CMHernandez LLC is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced remote Customer Service Rep to handle inbound customer calls. We are a small family owned business that is a supplier of medical products for businesses, patients, and hospital facilities. You will be receiving inbound calls from patients, their family members/caretakers, and/or nurses and representatives from home health agencies in order to assist with medical supply order placement and product inquiries.
- Accept inbound calls and handle customer requests with professional phone etiquette
- Place outbound calls to follow-up with customer inquires and order adjustments as necessary
- Provide Customers Updates on Sales Orders through email/text/chat and phone
- Create Customer Accounts using our Web Based Sales Software
- Process orders for new and existing customers, collecting necessary information for shipment and payment processing
- Process manual Debit/Credit Card Transactions
- Provide Basic Product Information to Customers
- Enter all call notes related to orders.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email
- Respond to customer inquiries using a web-based chat tool
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to provide first call resolution and de-escalate customer concerns
- Work with multiple online systems, computer programs and multitask in a semi-fast paced environment
- Review and confirm order status and delivery.
- Keep digital records of customer interactions, and file digital documents.
- Follow communication procedures and guidelines
- Assist customers with our Online Website Navigation
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Daily Basic Administrative Task
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of data entry experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Proficient in online web-based software
- Shopify Order Processing
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Outlook
- Must be able to use online phone software
- Strong computer skills to include terminology, function, and navigation
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
- Must have a reliable at home internet connection.
- Adhere to your schedule on the daily basis
- We’re seeking either a part time employee (9am to 3pm CST) or Full Time (8:00am to 4pm CST)
- Background Check is Required
- Camera usage is a requirement for meetings/online trainings.
- Workdays are Monday – Friday.
- This position is temporary. Not to exceed 120 days.
- Pay is $15.00 per hour
- There are no medical/dental/401K benefits for this position.
REMOTE DETAILS: As a work from home employee, the expectation is that you have your camera on when participating in your onboarding/training/Meeting activities. Please note that work from home is not a substitute for childcare or eldercare, arrangements must be made ahead of your start date. You will be required to have a dedicated, quiet, private, distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. We will provide you with the computer, technology and equipment needed to successfully perform your job.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate if you are interested in part-time or full-time and your available start date!