Skip to content

About Us

Medical Supply Surplus sources all of your brand named medical products directly from the manufacture. We also work with top distributors across the nation to provide our customers quality medical products. We have been a licensed distributor of medical products since 2014. We are a small family owned business located in the beautiful central Texas. Our owners are military veterans that served our nation proudly for over 20 years. We take pride in our small company and our customers are our top priority. 

We currently hold distribution contracts for Medline Industries, McKesson, Nestle, and Abbott Nutrition. 

Many people recognize the name of Medical Supply Surplus, as a second hand medical store. This is not the correct assumption of our business. 98% of all products we sell come directly from manufactures and national distributors. The remaining 2% comes rom hospitals that have ordered too much inventory. 

If you have any inquiries concerning the quality of our products, please email sales@medicalsupplysurplus.com