Aegis CHG-Impregnated Foam Disc 1" - Box of 10
Only 5 left!
Only 8 left!
Original price $90.00 - Original price $305.00
Original price $90.00
$82.00 - $305.00
Current price $82.00
- Reference AEG014S
- 10 Foam Disk Per Box
- 1" DISK, CHG
- 4MM CENTER
- Aegis chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG)-impregnated foam discs help reduce risk factors associated with CLABSI; absorbs exudate and releases CHG for up to seven days which helps shield the catheter insertion site while the CHG inhibits or kills bacteria on the dressing's surface
- Evidence-based practice standards recommend covering central line catheters with chlorhexidine-containing sponge dressings to help prevent central-line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI)1
- Radial slit allows easy placement around the catheter or drain site
- Indications for use: Absorbs exudate and covers the peri-wound area of a wound caused by vascular and non-vascular percutaneous medical devices
- Contraindications: CHG-impregnated foam dressings should not be used on premature infants or patients with a known sensitivity to chlorhexidine gluconate